Workplace Giving Campaigns
Independent Workplace Giving Campaigns
Many companies choose to organize annual giving campaigns independently of the United Way or Combined Federal Campaign. In these cases, employees are asked to pledge some of their earnings to a charity of their choice through automatic payroll deductions over the course of a year.
Independent workplace giving campaigns offer employees the opportunity to:
- Find satisfaction in supporting life-saving and meaningful causes,
- Choose the charitable organizations they want to support,
- Reduce their taxable income through the contribution of pre-tax dollars,
- Contribute in small, manageable amounts, and
- Have an easy and convenient way to support organizations.
If your company already has a workplace giving campaign, we can work with you to ensure the Association is included as a designated charity in the campaign. The Association can also provide information and materials to help promote the campaign to your co-workers.
If your company does not have a workplace giving campaign, you can get one started by speaking with your manager or your company’s human resources department.
Let us know how we can help; call the Histiocytosis Association at +1 856-589-6606 or email email@example.com
with any questions.