Workplace Giving Campaigns
Use these downloadable resources to spread the word about supporting histio through workplace giving with your colleagues! Please be sure to adhere to your employer’s and campaign's guidelines for distributing and posting literature in your workplace.
Tips for a Successful Campaign
- If your company has a committee or person who guides charitable efforts, talk with them about the urgent need to fight histio. If not, speak with a top executive of your company. These efforts can get the ball rolling.
- Distribute educational brochures to your co-workers. A quick call to +1 856-589-6606 or an email to email@example.com will have brochures and other information on the way to you.
- Write about your own experience with histio and include pictures if possible; arrange with your company to distribute this information to your colleagues.
- Offer to make a presentation about histio and the work of the Association. The Association can provide many of the materials you will need and can work with you in creating your presentation.
- Ask a company human resources representative to include information about histio and the Association in any Workplace Giving Campaign materials at your company.
- Create office-wide excitement for your fundraising efforts by posting a goal thermometer or holding a pledge contest between your colleagues.
For more information on Workplace Giving, view these resources from Charity Navigator: Guide to Workplace Giving and Six Tips for Workplace Giving.